PHP Experienced Web Designer
Duration: Full time
Excellent aspiring web designer with development experience required to join a growing creative development team. You will have at least a year’s experience and have determination to make a name for yourself within the digital marketing industry. The role will primarily focus on design and develop impressive brochure and E-commerce websites and email campaigns that deliver results. Key focuses will be on quality websites that generate results. The ideal candidate will have a flare for UX and design but has a passion to build impressive websites that generate sales.
- Create visual designs for websites
- Produce create concepts for marketing campaigns
- Develop new brochure, E-commerce and microsites
- Maintenance and support of our client WordPress, BigCommerce and Shopify sites
- Coding bespoke plugins as required
- Custom WordPress theme and module development
- Write unit tests and help ensure the high quality standard is maintained
- Produce quality websites within agreed timelines
- Providing options to client specification within budget expectations
- Design and build email campaigns and campaign microsites
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in designing impressive creative visuals
- Experience in Foundation and SCSS
- A passion for front end development, ensuring your developments are perfect
- Cross-browser and cross-platform understanding
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience developing web pages based on static design concepts
- A proven track record in their field
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- A professional approach to all work activities
- Excellent communication skills
- Good appreciation of the internet, technologies and business models that drive it
Agency51 is a vibrant company to join. The senior management team strive to make sure the working environment is relaxed but challenging. This is a role for a person who isn’t afraid to get into the nitty gritty and support the rest of the team.
This is an excellent time to join the company as we are growing fast and there are plenty of opportunities to grow with the company.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter including salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org, or, write to Jane Thorne, HR Manager, Agency51, 10 Great North Way, York Business Park, York, YO26 6RB including your CV and covering letter.
No agencies please