Senior Digital Account Manager
PPC Experienced Marketeer
Duration: Full time
Excellent digital marketer required to join a growing digital marketing services team. You will have at least three years’ experience working in digital marketing environment and a thorough understanding of the PPC and CRO processes. The role will be expected to undertake all aspects of digital marketing as well as being the key contact for your dedicated clients. Key focuses will be on quality SEM campaigns taking one specialism as your expertise’. The role will be varied incorporating PPC campaigns, search engine optimisation to enhance the ROI and work alongside our other SEO, PPC and Social Media experts.
- The management of your own clients and being the day to day contact via telephone and email
- Enhancing client relationships and growing accounts
- Developing proven digital marketing strategies with a ROI focus
- Development and implementation of a digital marketing plan
- Management of PPC campaigns
- Review and implementation of conversion optimisation review
- Support to other members of Digital Marketing and Sales team when producing strategy documents and proposals
Desired Skills & Experience
- Deep knowledge of PPC management across multiple mediums
- Knowledge of SEO including on-page technical and offsite factors
- Able to understand and interpret Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools and other data sources to generate frequent reports with actionable recommendations
- Good working knowledge of HTML and CMS platforms
- Knowledge of SEO software and experience using packages
- Keep up to date with the latest updates, communicate internally and to clients with required actions
- Experience in a similar role, ideally within an agency environment with a eCommerce focus
- Understanding the importance of tracking ROI in a eCommerce market
- Communicate clearly both written and spoken
- Track record of delivery against project milestones
- Self-starter, analytical, methodical, passionate about digital marketing and technology in general
- Have a passion for delivering ROI for clients
- Able to work part of a growing team and take responsibility of a smaller team as the company grows
- Good documentation skills, can produce quality insights and present them using simple language where required for non-technical clients
- Good appreciation of the internet, technologies and business models that drive it
- Full driving licence
Agency51 is a vibrant company to join. The senior management team strive to make sure the working environment is relaxed but challenging. This is a role for a person who isn’t afraid to get into the nitty gritty and support the rest of the team.
This is an excellent time to join the company as we are growing fast and there are plenty of opportunities to grow with the company.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter including salary expectations to email@example.com, or, write to Jane Thorne, HR Manager, Agency51, 10 Great North Way, York Business Park, York, YO26 6RB including your CV and covering letter.
No agencies please