Full-time, Permanent | £19,000 – £24,000 per year
Junior copywriter required to join a growing marketing agency. You will have at least one year experience working in the digital arena and understand what makes a good blog and engaging web content, whilst keeping SEO in mind.
Within the role you will be expected to undertake all aspects of digital marketing, taking copywriting as your expertise, however full training will be offered for the right candidate. The role will be varied, incorporating social marketing, email marketing, content marketing and search engine optimisation.
You will work with the client’s account managers and will report to the Senior SEO Specialist.
- Enhancing client relationships and growing accounts
- Supporting the team with the implementation of content marketing plans
- Writing blogs, whitepapers, press releases and content pieces
- Writing inspiring long copy that supports the clients’ objectives
- Gathering keyword research to help write engaging copy for client websites
- Developing and building relationships with editors, website owners and journalists
- Working with the team on client social media channels and on content plans
- Writing engaging copy to be utilised in mailer campaigns
- Supporting the other members of the Digital Marketing and Sales team when they are producing strategy documents and proposals
Desired skills and experience
- Ideally educated to degree level in an English language or Marketing related subject
- Previous experience of content marketing/copywriting, preferably within a digital environment
- Knowledge of SEO including on-page technical and offsite factors
- Able to understand and interpret Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools and other data sources to generate frequent reports with actionable recommendations
- Working knowledge of CMS platforms
- Experience of working within mailer platforms, such as MailChimp and Klaviyo
- Knowledge of SEO software and experience using packages
- Keep up to date with the latest marketing updates
- Experience in a similar role, ideally within an agency environment
- Track record of delivery of projects against project milestones
- Self-starter, analytical, methodical, passionate about digital marketing and technology in general
- Able to work as part of a growing team
Agency51 is a vibrant company to join. The senior management team strive to make sure the working environment is relaxed but challenging. This is a role for a person who isn’t afraid to get into the nitty gritty and support the rest of the team. Our team work remotely, with one day a week in the office.
This is an excellent time to join the company as we are growing fast and there are plenty of opportunities to grow with the company.
When applying please send your CV and a covering letter including salary expectations
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: £19,000 – £24,000 per year
- York, North Yorkshire (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Please provide a full CV, examples of your experience and an indication of your desired salary. Salary will be based on skills and experience.