Full-time, Permanent | £18,000 – £22,000 a year
A junior digital marketer with a focus in organic social and paid media required to join a growing digital marketing team. You will have at least one year of experience and will be expected to undertake all aspects of digital marketing, with a focus in organic social and paid search, with training provided to strengthen these skills. You will work under our paid search and social media experts, with the key focus being to increase the return on investment (ROI) within the paid search accounts and increase engagement within social campaigns whilst maintaining a great relationship with our clients.
As the role is a junior position, we would expect to provide some mentoring to the right candidate to help you on your digital marketing journey, however some experience of digital marketing is a necessity.
Based out of our York office but with flexible/remote working arrangements possible.
- Working within paid search campaigns across Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Assisting the team in implementing eye-catching and engaging organic social media campaigns
- Analysing data to identify successes and growth opportunities
- Support members of the Digital Marketing team in all digital media areas
Essential skills and experience:
- Experience in working in organic social media campaigns
- Experience in managing paid media campaigns
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads, Bing Ads and ideally paid social
- An eye for detail and strong numerical skills
- Track record of delivery against project milestones
- Self-starter, analytical, methodical, passionate about digital marketing and technology in general
- Good documentation skills – can produce and present quality insights using simple language where required for non-technical clients
Desirable skills and experience
- Google, Bing, Facebook and other certifications
- Effective project management capabilities
- Previous agency Account Management experience preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of SEO including on-page technical and offsite factors using SEO
- Working knowledge of HTML and CMS platforms
- Experience in the Adobe Suite (Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop) preferred but not essential
Agency51 is an ambitious, vibrant York based marketing agency focused on increasing sales and leads for our clients in a relaxed but challenging environment. This is a role for a person who isn’t afraid to get into the nitty gritty, is hardworking and takes pleasure in seeing good ROI figures for our clients.
This is an excellent time to join the company as we are growing fast and there are plenty of opportunities to grow with the company.
When applying please state your current salary and salary expectations. Package dependant on experience.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£22,000.00 per year
Flexible working hours
Please provide a full CV, examples of your experience and an indication of your desired salary. Salary expected to be in the region of £18k-22k, but depends on skills and experience.