Full-time, Permanent | £18,000 – £25,000 per year
A junior digital marketer is required to join a growing digital marketing team within a digital marketing and web development agency.
You will have at least one year experience in marketing and will be expected to undertake all aspects of digital marketing, with training provided to strengthen these skills.
You will work under our team of marketing experts, with the key focus being to support the team to ensure work is completed in a timely manner whilst maintaining a great relationship with our clients.
As the role is a junior position, we would expect to provide some mentoring to the right candidate to help you on your digital marketing journey, however some basic experience of digital marketing is a necessity.
Based out of our York office, with at least one day a week working from the office, and other working days home based.
*These responsibilities will be built upon based on the successful candidate’s current skill set
- Providing keyword research to help both the paid media and SEO teams with a foundation to their account management
- Creating informative and engaging copy for various SEO campaigns
- Working within paid search campaigns across Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram etc
- Supporting the SEO team to implement SEO strategies for client accounts
- Assisting the team in implementing eye-catching and engaging social media campaigns
- Analysing data to identify successes and growth opportunities
- Support members of the Digital Marketing team in all other digital marketing areas such as organic social, mailers, copywriting etc
Essential skills and experience:
- Significant experience in working with Excel and Word
- An eye for detail and strong numerical skills
- Track record of delivery against project milestones
- Self-starter, analytical, methodical and passionate about digital marketing
- Good documentation skills, can produce and present quality insights using simple language where required for non-technical clients
Desirable skills and experience
- Experience in working in organic social media campaigns
- Experience in managing paid media campaigns
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads, Bing Ads and ideally Paid social
- Google, Bing, Facebook and other certifications
- Previous agency Account Management experience
- Knowledge of SEO including on-page technical and offsite factors using SEO
- Working knowledge of HTML and CMS platforms
- Experience in the Adobe Suite (Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop)
Agency51 is an ambitious, vibrant York based marketing agency focused on increasing sales and leads for our clients in a relaxed but challenging environment. This is a role for a person who isn’t afraid to get into the nitty gritty, is hardworking and takes pleasure in seeing good figures for our clients.
We are a growing agency, providing plenty of opportunities to grow with the company for team members who show commitment and passion.
When applying please state your current salary and salary expectations. Package dependant on experience.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: £18,000 – £25,000 per year
Flexible working hours
Please provide a full CV, examples of your experience and an indication of your desired salary. Salary will be based on skills and experience.