Full-time, Permanent | £22,000 – £25,000 per year
Junior digital marketer with some experience in paid media required to join a growing digital marketing team. You will have experience working within Google Ads and/or Microsoft Ads accounts and may be expected to undertake other aspects of digital marketing, with a focus in paid search and social ads. Full training will be provided for any PPC knowledge gaps.
You will work with the Senior PPC Specialists to enhance the clients’ ROI, and will work alongside our other PPC, SEO, Content and Social Media experts.
- Working within PPC campaigns across Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Working within of clients’ accounts and with set budgets across various industry sectors
- Working with the team to enhance client relationships and to grow accounts
- Developing proven digital marketing strategies with a ROI focus
- Analysing data to identify successes and growth opportunities
- Support to other members of the Digital Marketing and Sales team when producing strategy documents and proposals
Essential skills and experience:
- Experience in working within Paid Media accounts
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads and/or Bing Ads
- An eye for detail and strong numerical skills
- Track record of delivery against project milestones
- Self-starter, analytical, methodical, passionate about digital marketing and technology in general
- Good documentation skills, can produce and present quality insights using simple language where required for non-technical clients
Desirable skills and experience
- Experience of social media management, including paid social
- Google, Bing, Facebook and other certifications
- Effective project management capabilities
- Ability to assist with business development opportunities
- Previous agency Account Management experience
- Knowledge of SEO including on-page technical and offsite factors using SEO
- Good working knowledge of HTML and CMS platforms
Agency51 is a vibrant company to join. The senior management team strive to make sure the working environment is relaxed but challenging. This is a role for a person who isn’t afraid to get into the nitty gritty and support the rest of the team. Our team work remotely, with one day a week in the office.
This is an excellent time to join the company as we are growing fast and there are plenty of opportunities to grow with the company.
When applying please state your current salary and salary expectations. Package dependent on experience.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: £22,000 – £25,000 per year
- PPC: 1 year
Please provide a full CV, examples of your experience and an indication of your desired salary. Salary will be based on skills and experience.