Full-time, Permanent | £22,000 – £30,000 a year
Excellent digital marketer with a specialism in paid media required to join a growing digital marketing team in an account management role. You will have at least two years’ experience and will be expected to undertake all aspects of digital marketing, with a strong focus in paid search. You will work under the Senior Paid Search Specialist to enhance the clients’ ROI, and will work alongside our other SEO, Content and Social Media experts.
Based out of our York office but with flexible/remote working arrangements possible.
- Management of PPC campaigns across Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram etc.
- The management of clients’ accounts and budgets across various industry sectors, being the clients’ day to day contact
- Enhancing client relationships and growing accounts
- Developing proven digital marketing strategies with a ROI focus
- Development and implementation of digital marketing plans
- Analysing data to identify successes and growth opportunities
- Support to other members of the Digital Marketing and Sales team when producing strategy documents and proposals
Essential skills and experience:
- Significant experience in managing Paid Media clients
- Ability to plan and execute excellent Paid Media strategies
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads, Bing Ads and ideally Paid Facebook
- An eye for detail and strong numerical skills
- Track record of delivery against project milestones
- Self-starter, analytical, methodical, passionate about digital marketing and technology in general
- Good documentation skills, can produce and present quality insights using simple language where required for non-technical clients
Desirable skills and experience
- Google, Bing, Facebook and other certifications
- Effective project management capabilities
- Ability to assist with business development opportunities
- Previous agency Account Management experience preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of SEO including on-page technical and offsite factors using SEO
- Good working knowledge of HTML and CMS platforms
Agency51 is an ambitious, vibrant York based marketing agency focused on increasing sales and leads for our clients in a relaxed but challenging environment. This is a role for a person who isn’t afraid to get into the nitty gritty, is hardworking and takes pleasure in seeing good ROI figures for our clients.
This is an excellent time to join the company as we are growing fast and there are plenty of opportunities to grow with the company.
When applying please state your current salary and salary expectations. Package dependant on experience.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
Flexible working hours
Please provide a full CV, examples of your experience and an indication of your desired salary. Salary expected to be in the region of £22k-30k, but depends on skills and experience.