Full-time, Permanent | £22,000 – £27,500 a year
Overview of Role:
As a key member of the Agency51 (A51) marketing team you will responsible for running multiple paid ads accounts for A51 marketing clients within Google, Bing and social channels, working alongside a Senior Client Marketing Manager.
Your focus will be producing effective campaigns that have an impressive ROI.
You will be able to manage multiple accounts and budget sizes across different sectors. Your knowledge of the different interfaces will be second to none.
The role will support the client marketing team supporting the senior specialist, as well as managing the day to day running of accounts.
You will have an eye for detail and have the numerical skills to analyse data to identify successes and failures.
- Research and help develop marketing opportunities
- Identify audiences and recommend the right channels for user interaction
- Manage and optimise shopping data
- Manage shopping campaigns across multiple paid channels
- Manage display and search based campaigns utilising the best techniques for the audience
- Manage bid changes for positioning and increase CTR
- Take ownership of key client accounts and focus on generating a good ROI within the client budget
- Create weekly performance reports that provide actionable insight
- Write compelling ad creative
- Work with the designer to brief and create compelling banner ads in multiple paid channels
- Manage multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly
- Meet deadlines and stay within budget constraints
- Deal with client requirements on a day to day basis including direct liaison when requested by the Client Marketing Manager
- Conduct client training sessions relating to the basics of paid advertising and how they can support the organic activity A51 is producing
- Support other team members with other marketing work when workload requires it
- Stay up to date with the latest digital marketing trends and best practices
Skills & Experiences:
- Significant experience in paid advertising channels
- Google Ads accreditation at minimum
- The ability to plan and strategise high-profile projects
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- A keen attention to detail and timescales
- Good IT literacy across Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Bing, Facebook and other accreditations
- Effective project management capabilities
- Excellent knowledge of A51 chosen content management solutions such as WordPress and BigCommerce
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Good time management and time keeping
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Be enthusiastic and focused on delivery exceptional service
- Be able to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Be able to work within a team environment
- Strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Think commercially and adapt to business requirements
York based Agency51 has been successfully providing digital marketing solutions and designing brochure and ecommerce sites for UK companies for over a decade. We are a small highly driven team who focus on achieving provable results for our clients. With over 25 active clients we have ambitious growth plans and are seeking to grow the team across all disciplines.
Please send your CV to email@example.com and state any notice periods and salary expectations with your application. Salary is dependent on skills and experience. The range given for this role is for indication only.