Full-time, Permanent | £25,000 – £40,000 a year
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Web Developer with commercial web application experience in PHP to join the team at Agency51. The role will primarily focus on developing E-commerce websites using BigCommerce, content sites with WordPress and the odd bit of bespoke PHP for integrations.. We do not expect you to have knowledge of BigCommerce.
This is a great opportunity for a developer who is wishing to improve their client contact skills and look and gaining some project management experience, whilst still being able to code and have fun with new technologies. You will be part of a team of designers, developers and eCommerce experts and play a full role in the definition, delivery and roll-out of client solutions.
- Develop E-commerce and CMS sites as part of our web development team
- Maintenance and support of our client WordPress and BigCommerce sites
- Coding bespoke plugins and API integrations as required
- Custom WordPress theme and module development
- Produce quality websites within agreed timelines
- Architect and develop solutions based on client briefs
- Mentoring of junior team members
- Project Managing (with support from senior team) projects within the team
Desired Skills & Experience (not all required)
- Experience of Handlebar, NPM, YAML, Node.js etc
- Experience of Webservices and API integrations
- A proven track record in their field
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- A professional approach to all work activities
- Excellent communication skills
- Good appreciation of the internet, technologies and business models that drive it
Agency51 is a vibrant company to join. The senior management team strive to make sure the working environment is relaxed but challenging. This is a role for a person who isn’t afraid to get into the nitty gritty and support the rest of the team. Your personality and attitude is as important to us as your technical skills. We offer a variety of benefits including flexible start and finish times.
This is an excellent time to join the company as we are growing fast and there are plenty of opportunities to grow with the company. Please provide a full CV, examples of your experience and an indication of your desired salary to email@example.com. Salary will be based on your experience, skills and the value you can add to the team. The range provided is an indication only.