Full-time, Permanent | £27,000 – £35,000 per year
We’re looking for an excellent digital marketer with a specialism in SEO to join a growing digital marketing team in a hands-on account management role. You will have at least three years’ experience and will be expected to undertake all aspects of digital marketing, with a strong focus in SEO. You will work under the Client Marketing Director, and will work alongside our other SEO, Content and Social Media experts.
Based out of our York office but with flexible/remote working arrangements possible.
- Management of digital marketing clients
- The management of clients’ accounts and budgets across various industry sectors, being the clients’ day to day contact
- Enhancing client relationships and growing accounts
- Developing proven digital marketing strategies with an SEO focus
- Development and implementation of digital marketing plans and SEO audits
- Analysing data to identify successes and growth opportunities
- Supporting other members of the digital marketing and sales team when producing strategy documents and proposals
Essential skills and experience:
- Significant experience in managing SEO clients
- Ability to plan and execute excellent SEO strategies
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, SEMRush, SERPRobot, Majestic, URL Profiler and other platforms
- Ability to perform keyword research, create meta data, identify missing content and provide technical audits, such as UX and SEO audits
- Implementing on-page and technical solutions where necessary
- An eye for detail and strong numerical skills
- Track record of delivery against project milestones
- Self-starter, analytical, methodical, passionate about digital marketing and technology in general
- Good documentation skills – can produce and present quality insights using simple language where required for non-technical clients
Desirable skills and experience
- Google Analytics certificate and other relevant certifications
- Effective project management capabilities
- Ability to assist with business development opportunities
- Previous agency Account Management experience preferred but not essential
- Good working knowledge of HTML and CMS platforms
Agency51 is an ambitious, vibrant York based marketing agency focused on increasing sales and leads for our clients in a relaxed but challenging environment. This is a role for a person who isn’t afraid to get into the nitty gritty, is hardworking and takes pleasure in seeing good ROI figures for our clients.
This is an excellent time to join the company as we are growing fast and there are plenty of opportunities to grow with the company.
When applying please state your current salary and salary expectations. Package dependant on experience.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: £27,000 – £35,000 per year
Flexible working hours
Please provide a full CV, examples of your experience and an indication of your desired salary. Salary expected to be in the region of £27k-35k, but dependent on skills and experience.