Urgently needed | Full-time, Permanent | £18,000 – £24,000 a year
Excellent aspiring web developer required to join a growing creative development team. You will be able to demonstrate at least a year’s experience (either commercial or hobby) and have the determination to make a name for yourself within the digital marketing industry. The role will primarily focus on supporting our web design team and developing impressive brochure and E-commerce websites and email campaigns that deliver results. Key focuses will be on quality websites that generate results.
- Develop new brochure, E-commerce and microsites as part of our web development team
- Maintenance and support of our client WordPress, BigCommerce and Shopify sitesCoding bespoke plugins as required
- Custom WordPress theme and module development
- Produce quality websites within agreed timelines
- Providing options for client specification within budget expectations
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience of Handlebar, NPM, YAML, Node.js etc
- A passion for front end development, ensuring your developments are perfect
- Cross-browser and cross-platform understanding
- Experience developing web pages based on static design concepts
- A proven track record in their field
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- A professional approach to all work activitiesExcellent communication skills
- Good appreciation of the internet, technologies and business models that drive it
This is an excellent time to join as we are growing fast and there are plenty of opportunities for progression within the company.
Flexible working hours
Please provide a full CV, examples of your experience and an indication of your desired salary. Salary expected to be in the region of £18k-23k, but depends on skills and experience. We are also looking to recruit a more senior developer with adjusted salary.