Edwards of Conwy Website
Edwards of Conwy had an existing website which included content which targeted both wholesale clients and the consumer market. As part of a bigger project, the Edwards of Conwy B2B team required a responsive website that targeted customers large and small and enhanced their brand within the marketplace.
Agency51 built a highly effective, responsive website within the WordPress platform. The website incorporates multiple catalogue features which showcased their product range and provided information about their local stockist.
Feature Rich Functionality
- Responsive layout for all devices
- Product catalogue including a colour changing design feature
- Dynamic traffic light system based on nutritional information
- Cross referencing recipes managed in one location
- Easy management of key information linking to other aspects of the website
Built For Optimisation
- All templates built with SEO standards in mind
- Fully responsive and load times reduced
- SEO migration strategy implemented
- Full workflow approval process within WordPress
- Reference daily intake calculations
- Simple editable text translations to Welsh
- Bulk stockist locator upload
Product Range Catalogue
Edwards of Conwy wanted to showcase their impressive product range and have the functionality and user journey you’d expect from an ecommerce site. However, they wanted to avoid it looking like an ecommerce section.
The product catalogue has the same product management functions that you would expect from an ecommerce store, but hosts an array of features allowing for key information to be displayed clearly and easily managed.
The team has also added in a subtle quirk that changes the colour of each category every time it is loaded.
The new website has been well received and the success of the website moving over to a new domain hasn’t stopped traffic and user engagement. The website has been quickly indexed and is scoring high in all speed checks.
Let's talk about how we can help you
For further insight on how we have helped our clients achieve their digital marketing strategy and delivered a successful ROI, take a look at our latest case studies.
Get in touch
Fill out the form below to get in touch with our team and find out how Agency51 can help you with your marketing requirements.
Request a FREE MARKETING CONSULTATION
Don't know where to start with your content marketing strategy? We have an impressive history of producing engaging content for our clients for their websites and backlinking objectives
Request our free content marketing consultation with no obligation and discover the opportunities available to you to grow your online presence and ultimately your revenue.
10 Great North Way, York Business Park, York YO26 6RB