The Paperbox Store
Increase in revenue
Increase in Transactions
The Paperbox has always had an impressive online presence and has sold a large range of paper products online to the business crafter. The Paperbox wanted a new website that could compete in the paper market and allow for future growth which their existing Magento 1 system couldn’t offer.
Agency51 built a highly effective, responsive website within the BigCommerce platform. The website incorporated lessons learnt from the old website along with user journey analysis into the navigation, to help users build orders quickly to meet the demands of their own businesses.
Feature Rich Functionality
- Responsive layout for all devices
- Abandoned basket promotions
- Built-in blog functionality for content marketing
- Customer groups for customised pricing and offers
- One page optimised checkout
Built For Optimisation
- All templates built with SEO standards in mind
- Fully responsive and load times reduced
- Schema mark-up implemented
- Product optimisation support given to The Paperbox team
- SEO migration strategy implemented
- Bespoke Mega Box allowing for unique products to be purchased
- Filter based on multiple product attributes
- Simple multiple currency conversions
- Multiple pricing options displayed within single products
- Promotion pop-ups and banners managed by the client
Digital Strategy Implemented
- The use of automated shopping feeds for Shopping Ads
- Hidden campaign landing pages quickly created
- Promotions engine used for campaigns across multiple media
- SEO and content strategy in place
Mega box mix
Many customers inquired about about the possibility of mixing a number of products as they didn’t want large quantities of certain items. The Paperbox Mega Box Mix was created as a flexible solution.
The Mix allows the user to select a wide range of colours within one box. The mobile enabled functionality provides a quick and simple solution allowing users to quickly change their mind prior to adding the product to the basket.
The new website resolved key indexing and SEO issues caused by their old Magento 1 platform. This improved ranking and significantly increased organic converting traffic. Conversion rates have also improved and customer enquiries have reduced due to the simplicity of the new website.
ROI continues to grow as the new website is the primary source of revenue with other marketplace options now supporting the success.
Increase in Conversion Rate
Increase in Revenue
Increase in Transactions
Increase in Organic Traffic
Let's talk about how we can help you
For further insight in how we have helped our clients achieve their digital marketing strategy and delivered a successful ROI, take a look at our latest case studies.
Get in touch
Fill out the form below to get in touch with our team and find out how Agency51 can help you with your marketing requirements.
Request a FREE MARKETING CONSULTATION
Don't know where to start with your content marketing strategy? We have an impressive history of producing engaging content for our clients for their websites and backlinking objectives
Request our free content marketing consultation with no obligation and discover the opportunities available to you to grow your online presence and ultimately your revenue.
10 Great North Way, York Business Park, York YO26 6RB
© Copyright Agency51 2019. All rights reserved. All trademarks acknowledged. Agency51 Limited, trading as Agency51, is registered in England & Wales: No. 05516494. VAT Registration Number: 192 0540 24. Agency51 is part of the PureNet Group of Companies